Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unemployment

Source: LIFE

The oil crisis is in the U.S is still getting worst! This crisis is getting so bad that even some airlines are going out of business. My local supermarket has closed down because of this to, they were not able to get fresh fruits because the trucks that imported them were no longer in service. I am doing a lot these days to become self-sustainable like I am stalking up on the supplies I need because I know that later things are going to be priced even higher than they are now. Things are getting really bad that I just ride my bike anywhere I need to go, and if it is somewhere far away, I just use the train. Elasticity is playing a big role in right now in our economic crisis because I have seen people at the supermarket including my self buy substitutes of a product like soda and coffee just because it is much cheaper. This oil crisis must end soon because I don’t know how long I will be able to live my life like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment