Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oil leak


This oil leak in the gulf is causing me a lot of money! I am the captain of this cargo ship and many people are depending on me to get their shipment on time but this is beginning to become a problem. Since the ocean is full of oil I am not able to go through the Gulf anymore which is making me change my course and taking longer for shipments to get where they are suppose to be. This is also causing more money to be spent because it is now a longer distance traveled to the final destination. I hope this oil leak gets fixed as soon as possible because I can not keep this up otherwise I will run out of business soon, companies would just rather get other means of transpiration like trains to deliver their cargo. Mr. Obama better gets this fix before I lose my job.



No comments:

Post a Comment