Friday, April 23, 2010

News Of Oil


Today I watched the news about petroleum outage and I learned that driving a car is not the best thing to do at this time! What is worrying me is that now a days to have gas you would have to be rich, and imagine how its going to be in the near future! Right now gas prices are at a high rate of $4 a gallon and they predict that it is going to raise even higher with in some time. I am not made of money so if gas prices keep increasing, I might have just have to sell my car and buy a bike! This will save me a fortune and I will also get a workout at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what your saying with the gas prices will be higher in the future.But I hope that by that time we have higher wages. But for now we should ride a bike for now and try to not drive a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when yousay that people are going to have to start selling their cars so they could buy themselves bikes so that they can travel. That is not the right way to source the image. I think that you have to put the link to the actual website instead of just the picture

    ReplyDelete